Sunday, November 7, 2010

Homeschool Blog Awards Nominee

Our Jewish Homeschool Blog has been up and running since July 2010- just 4 months old:) I love posting (when ever I get a chance!) and love checking out all the other amazing Homeschooling blogs out there. I get so inspired by so many incredible moms with their awesome ideas and I hope to inspire others through my blog too:)

Its always so exciting when I get comments and see who has visited my blog and from where. Homeschooling is such an adventure and having the ability to share this adventure is just fabulous!

So I discovered the Homeschool Blog Awards and see that I was nominated! There are some great prizes and this looks like its going to be a lot of fun- so take a minute, and vote for me!

You can vote now until November 18th. My blog is titled "A Jewish Homeschool Blog."
Thanks in advance!
VOTE HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's fantastic to meet you and your blog! I'm stopping in from the HSBApost. Your blog looks wonderful and full of so many posts on all the fun home school things you've been doing. I love it!

    I'm a youngin' in the blog world myself,... I started my blog last October. I'm having so much fun checking out all these home school blogs! What a fun event!

    Be blessed!
    Rachymommy - MommyTopics.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...