Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Super Cute Homeschool Cart

Hey! I hope you guys are all enjoying your Pesach experience, wherever it may find you.

Things have been so busy here, as I am sure with you, but I finally got around to writing this post that I have been meaning to write for a while.

Target just opened up in my town {insert Happy Dance here} and I literally ran there the moment I could as its one of my most favorite stores (next to Ikea and Trader Joes, can you tell I'm a mom?).

While I wasn't really looking for anything specific I came across this absolutely adorable Toy Cart-

I thought to myself, how many times do we move around the house doing our school work? On a nice day we lay on the floor in the living room with the sun streaming on us. Some days we stay in our PJs at the kitchen table, or we sit in the dining room. And I am constantly moving the books and supplies around the house and it gets very annoying trying to remember where we left the crayons or the pencils last.

But after coming across this cart, I suddenly had a great idea...
I would put all the kids school stuff in this cart and we can wheel it from room to room.

How cute is this?



On the top shelf we keep our Tzedakah Box, Siddurs and current books we are using:

All English books in one Magazine folder (also from Target), all Hebrew in one and all Current workbooks or projects in another:

Supplies go on the bottom shelf, I used a cleaning supply caddy with Mason jars filled with pencils, pens, sharpies, scissors, glue sticks, sharpener and stapler with extra staples. We also have crayons and colored pencils on the bottom shelf.

Check out the wheels on the bottom, making it super easy to roll from room to room:

I stuck our daily (tentative) schedule on the side of the cart:

And there we have it!

Enjoy the rest of your Pesach Vacay and Good Luck getting back into the school zone!

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...